"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple." Psalm 27:4

21 May 2008

*New* Prayer Journal Posts

I've recently felt that I should share some more entries from my prayer journal here on the blog. I I wasn't quite sure why, as many of my prayers are me crying out to God in repentance or intercession, but then I remembered that although many of the Pslams of the Bible were personal songs of worship, repentance, prayer, or intercession they are inspiring, encouraging and challenging for us even thousands of years later. 

I hope that the Lord will bless you through these prayers. Recently the Spirit has been challenging me to 'bare my heart' more, and I think this is one way I can start to do that. 

No comments: