"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple." Psalm 27:4

11 January 2006

Transit - Heathrow

Well here I am in the Heathrow airport. I don't know how many hours it's been since I've slept but I know we've got another 7 hour flight ahead of us! Last night was crazy trying to finish up that Anthro final (I just emailed it to my prof from the airport), repack, and help Duiii get his stuff together. I wouldn't even have made it out of my apartment in time without Christina coming over to help me pack up. Our flight was uneventful except for some turbulence, and we were able to stick the guitar up in the front wardrobe which was nice. On to the Gulf....

No comments: